Skip to content
- You must not misuse this Website. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. You will not: (a) commit or encourage a criminal offense; (b) transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; (c) hack into any aspect of the Service, corrupt data; (d) cause annoyance to other users; (e) infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. (f) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (g) attempt to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, (h) sending unsolicited email. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree not to use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- Links To Third Party Sites
- www.shopro.in may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
- b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website.
- c) The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- d) By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- www.shopro.in grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Fabric Mode. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Fabricmode.com. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including the Website design, text, graphics and logo connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Fabric Mode or otherwise used by www.shopro.in as permitted by law. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Fabric Mode. The copyright of product images are subjected to the respective manufacturers only. Fabric Mode use these images for reference purpose only.
Terms of Sale | Credit/Debit Card Transaction
- All Products on this website are collaborated from Amazon, So you can see all details about particular product here but for payment you will be redirected on amazon main site. Also shipping can be handled by amazon.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. The contract will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Though we make our best efforts to display the images of products in the most accurate way possible on the website, there is no guarantee regarding the color, design and satisfactory quality of the product. There may be a 3-5 percent variation in color of the original product.
- We try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
- All Orders management, Order cancellation and other shipping related work is handled by amazon.
- When you visit www.shopro.in or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail/chat or Phone. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.