Charter Spectrum is a brand of Charter Communications used to market consumer cable television, Internet, and telephone provided by the company, and formerly provided by Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, which Charter Communications acquired in May 2016.
Charter Spectrum history
Spectrum was founded in 1993 by Barry Babcock, Jerald Kent and Howard Wood, who had been former executives at Cencom Cable Television in St. Louis, Missouri. It was also incorporated in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1993.
1995, Charter paid about $300 million for a controlling interest in Crown Media Holdings and acquired Cable South.
In 1997, Charter and EarthLink joined forces to deliver high-speed Internet access through cable modems to Charter’s customers in Los Angeles and Riverside, California.
In 1998, Paul Allen bought a controlling interest. The company paid $2.8 billion to acquire Dallas-based cable company Marcus Cable. Charter Communications had 1 million customers in 1998.
Charter Spectrum Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: 1-888-438-2427/1-866-472-2200
Digital Life billing Number: 1-877-581-3485
New Service: 1-844-712-3301
Charter Spectrum promotions: 1-844-712-3301
Charter Spectrum Executive Team
- Thomas M. Rutledge -Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- John Bickham -President and Chief Operating Officer
- Christopher L. Winfrey -Chief Financial Officer
- David G. Ellen -Senior Executive Vice President
- Tom Adams -Executive Vice President, Field Operations
- James Blackley -Executive Vice President, Engineering and Information Technology
- Mike Bair -Executive Vice President, Spectrum Networks
- Catherine Bohigian -Executive Vice President, Government Affairs
- Richard J. DiGeronimo -Executive Vice President, Product and Strategy
Charter Communications Headquarters
The corporate office for Charter Communications headquarters is located in St. Louis, Missouri. You can contact corporate staff by mail, phone and email.
Address: Charter Communications controls a headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, but the address of the corporate office is not the one listed on the customer service page – even on the corporate side of the website. We have included the listed mailing address and the physical address for the company.
Charter Communications 400 Atlantic St. Stamford, CT 06901
Charter Communications Headquarters 12405 Powerscourt Dr. St. Louis, MO 63131
How to Contact Charter Spectrum TOLL-FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- To become a new customer, please press one.
- Okay, let me get someone on the line to help you.
- Thank you for calling this is Micah speaking how may I help you?
- If you are an existing customer and would like to add new services, please press two
- Please enter the phone number associated with your account. If you are new to Charter Spectrum, press the pound key.
- To service you better please enter the five digit zip code of the primary service address.
- for all other calls please press three.
- Briefly tell me what you are calling about today. For example, I need to make a payment.
- Billing…OK, just a moment (live person)
Charter Spectrum Holiday hours
The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. Contact the customer service department or your local store for specific holiday hours. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Charter Spectrum hours | Regular business hours
What Time Does Charter Spectrum Open and close?
|Charter Spectrum hours today||Charter Spectrum Opening Hours||Charter Spectrum Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:30 am||6.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am||6.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am||6.00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am||6.00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am||6.00 pm|
|Charter Spectrum Hours on Saturday||Closed||Closed|
|Charter Spectrum Hours on Sunday||Closed||Closed|
Charter Spectrum Application download
Charter Spectrum location near me
Charter Spectrum Resource Links